Tuesday, November 19, 2013

DIY monogram wedding favor tags

 
First design you monogram on any program that you have. I used photoshop.
The font I used was Janda Celebration Script. The P is size 110 and the J&K is size 50.
The date is font Vijaya in size 30.
 
After you design your monogram and date then print them out on cardstock in the color of you choice. I chose ivory for these.
 
 
 I then cut out each monogram in a rectangle around them so that the tag punch would fit.
This tag punch is from Michaels. It is the Recollections 2 3/16in.
It was $9.99 and I used a 40% off coupon.
 
 
 
  Take your tag punch and turn it upside down in your right hand and then take you monogram already cut into a rectangle and place the rectangle with monogram facing you so you are able to see where the punch will cut. Then squeeze your right hand and punch it out.

Then take a regular hole punch and put a little hole for hanging/tying to the favor of your choice.
 
 
And.... this is how they turn out!
 
Next Tuesday I'll be sharing what I used them on!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment