Monday, March 10, 2014

make me broken

I love worship music. Actually that is an understatement. KLove has brought my worship music to a whole other level. I rarely download songs on my phone, but I have been lately. And I download the songs I put on repeat. Repeat. Repeat. 

Keep Making Me by Sidewalks Prophet has become my biggest prayer. This song send chills up my arms & down my legs. This song is my prayer.


It's my prayer always.


Because I always need Him more.


Make me broken
so I can be healed
cause I'm so calloused
& now I can't feel.
I want to run to You
with heart wide open.
Make me broken.

Make me empty
so I can be filled
cause I'm still holding 
onto my will
& I'm completed
when You are with me.
Make me empty.

'Til You are my one desire.
'Til You are my one true love.
'Til You are my breath, my everything.
Lord, please keep making me.

Make me lonely
so I can be Yours
'til I want no one
more than You, Lord
cause in the darkness
I know You will hold me.
Make me lonely.

Listen to it here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment