Monday, January 21, 2013

God's Beauty + Paper Doll

This week I am going to keep it real. And by keep it real, I mean real quick.

I am "scheduling" my post for my day because at that moment I will be in Mexico :)

So I thought, what could I do to kind of tie it in to what I will actually be doing?

Simple.

God's Beauty.

In one of my Beth Moore Bible Studies I am doing, When Godly People Do Ungodly Things.. She instructed us to go out side for a moment.. Just stand there, look around, what do you see, what do you hear? Just really take in that moment & your surroundings, everything around you is God given.

That moment I did that I was already snuggled up in bed, but crawled out of bed walked to my back patio & stood there. It was rainy, dark, wet, quiet, still, the air was crisp, there were clouds, but really soaking it in made me thank God for even those gloomy days. 

Now - I hope my Monday will be a little bit different, with a view of the ocean, sand, palm trees, warm air, & hearing people having a good time.

I will take a moment today to just stand still & thank God for my surroundings.

I strongly encourage you all to do the same.





 -----------------------------------------------------------------

If you are looking for some cute prints, stationary, cards, awesome bible verses in a cute little tin.. 

Julie's your girl at Paper Doll Printing & Design. 

She is giving our readers 25% off! You should go check her shop out!


2 comments:

  1. This blog really inspires me so I've nominated you for the liebster award. Come on over to mommaexperience.blogspot.com for all the deets. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such good words...we need to do this daily.

    ReplyDelete