Monday, July 1, 2013

Chicken Enchilada Pizza

2 of my favorite things? Pizza & Enchiladas. Mix them together & well, you have an amazing meal. 

Chicken Enchilada Pizza







Ingredients
1 TBSP olive oil
1 white onion, chopped
1 pepper, chopped
1 4oz can diced green chiles or I used dried chiles in a bag, chopped
2 large cooked store bought pizza crust
2 cups enchilada sauce (red or green - I used both)
2 cups chicken, diced or shredded
1 cups shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
Handful fresh cilantro

Instructions
Preheat oven to 425
Cook chicken in a skillet
Heat oil in a skillet, add onions & peppers until cooked then add chiles for 2 minutes
In a bowl mix chicken with enchilada sauce (I used red sauce for this)
Add enchilada sauce to pizza crust
Add onions / peppers / chile mixture to crust / chicken
Add cheese to top
Bake for 10-12 minutes
Add cilantro & then serve 

PS I thought this would be totally hard to make - it wasn't. ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment