Monday, January 27, 2014

intentional

To you what does intentional look like?

I lead a Good Morning Girls study with a group of 28 other women & this session it's called.. Intentionally Focused.

The word intentional has popped up all over to me. My 2014 goals, to this bible study, to the book 1000 gifts, to church sermons, to the shootings in the news.


I do not want to just be in this world, but I want to be in this world living intentionally. And intentional for God. Not for myself. But for Him.

My focus this past week was to be intentional about who I am no matter who is around. My faith & beliefs are more confessed around other believers than non believers. But why? I need to be an imitator of Christ, always. It doesn't matter who is around.

Ephesians 5:1 -- Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children.

Intentional.

Do not take my days for granted. I may leave the house & never come back. So kiss those I love more, cherish my moments more, live IN the moment & not just be present but be apart of it.

Psalm 90:12 -- Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.

Intentional.

Be persistent & intentional on God's purpose & plan for me. Remove anything in pathway that is selfish & sinful, not glorifying God.

Hebrews 12:1 -- Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders & the sin that so easily entangles, & let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. 

Intentional.


No comments:

Post a Comment