Monday, December 24, 2012

Fix me #2

It all started out with the Big Question.

And then I worked on 4 things last week - Me. God fix all my brokenness I may have. Fix my "moods" that each & every woman has, but let me be able to control those. Let the words that flow out of my mouth be pleasing to the Lord & everyone that I am speaking to. Rid my negativity.

Let me tell you.. The week was not easy. Co-workers made me more frustrated than before, kids were out of their norm & acting up... I was being tested. Tested to see if I'd fall. And I did, once or twice or three times. But as soon as I fell I knew I fell. Immediately I begged for forgiveness, whereas before I may think oh I shouldn't have said that or thought that & then moved on. This past week was different. And this will be a lifelong battle, not just a week battle & poof I am perfect. Only Jesus is perfect.

Now I am onto this week & working on these things. Rid any judgmental thought that ever crosses my mind. Let me stay crazy in love with Jesus Christ. Don't let me fall away. Make 2013 the best year I've ever lived on this earth. Make me a better person God.

1.  Rid any judgmental thought that ever crosses my mind. Philippians 4:8 -- Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable -- if anything is excellent or praiseworthy -- think about such things.

2. Let me stay crazy in love with Jesus Christ, don't let me fall away. 1 John 2:17 -- The world & its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever.


3. Make 2013 the best year I have ever lived on this earth. Lamentations 3:22-24 -- Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait on Him."


4. Make me a better person. Proverbs 16:3 -- Commit to the Lord whatever you do, & your plans will succeed. 


I encourage you to work on these 4 things this week. Prayers welcomed!!



1 comment:

  1. It takes a life time to be sanctified and we all still fall short. Hope you have a blessed Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete