Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Keep Calm and Relax

(weheartit.com)
 
LEARN TO ENJOY LIFE.
 
Relax, remembering that I am God with you.
 
I crafted you with enormous capacity to know Me and enjoy My Presence.
 
When My people wear sour faces and walk through their lives with resigned rigidity, I am displeased.
 
When you walk through a day with childlike delight, savoring every blessing, you proclaim your trust in Me, your ever present Shepherd.
 
The more you focus on My Presence with you, the more you fully enjoy life.
 
Glorify Me through your pleasure in Me.
 
This you proclaim My Presence to the watching world.
 
"The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel" -- which means, "God with us." Matthew 1:23
 
"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come so that they may have life, and to have it to the full. I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for his sheep."
John 10:10-11
 
-Jesus calling by Sarah Young
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful words and encouraging thoughts! Visiting from dear Ceil's blog :) I enjoyed spending some time reading through the posts that you ladies write. It's a blessing to see your love for God and your desire to serve Him. Have a beautiful day and I look forward to visiting again.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Jesus Calling touches my spirit deeply every morning.

    ReplyDelete