Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Spend more time with God

 
 
SPEND TIME WITH ME for the pure pleasure of being in My company.
 
I can brighten up the dullest of gray days; I can add sparkle to the routines of daily life.
 
You have to repeat so many tasks day after day.
 
This monotony can dull your thinking until your mind slips into neutral.
 
A mind that is unfocused is vulnerable to "the world, the flesh and the devil," all which exert a downward pull on your thoughts.
 
As your thinking processes deteriorate, you become increasingly confused and directionless.
 
The best remedy is to refocus your mind and heart on Me, your constant Companion.
 
Even the most confusing day opens up before you as you step by step with Me.
 
My Presence goes with you wherever you go, providing Light for your path.
 
Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings. My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me. --Psalm 63:7-8
 
Your word is a lamp to  my feet and a light for my path. -- Psalm 119:105
 
-Jesus Calling
 
 


1 comment:

  1. HI Teryn! What a beautiful study in the Lord's love for us. Love always calls, doesn't it? And I know he keeps calling me to him. I really have to listen better!!

    Ceil

    ReplyDelete