Friday, November 2, 2012

You make all things...

All things work together for my good.

"Jesus Culture...Your Love Never Fails"

You stay the same through the ages
Your love never changes
There may be pain in the night but joy comes in the morning

And when the oceans rage
I don't have to be afraid
Because I know that You love me
Your love never fails


 

This song has been on my heart for the last week.
He makes ALL things work together for OUR good.
No matter the trial, tribulation or circumstance.
Nothing is too big for our God...he has a plan for you and I.
He promises, IT IS FOR OUR GOOD.




xoxo
Andrea

2 comments:

  1. I love this song...we sing it during worship at church. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song! So spirit filled. I am one of the girls over at Darling Companion and just wanted to thank you for your support! I love that our blogs have similar purposes and yet the writers are in different seasons! I hope we have support each other. Keep doing what you're doing ladies! Lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete