Saturday, June 1, 2013

Zesty Crock Pot Chicken

One of my favorite chicken crock pot recipes is this zesty chicken dish. Who doesn't love an easy dinner but tastes super delicious?

Now don't mind my pictures. 

This is what you need.
But then I forgot to add the brown sugar. But at this point the chicken was already in the pot. 
I was caught up in the moment with excitement. 
 Mix your ingredients & add them to the crock pot & all over the chicken.
 And this my dears is your sweet sweet little chicken that tastes oh so delish.

Ingredients
2 frozen boneless chicken breasts
1 1/2 cups BBQ sauce (Sweet Baby Rays my fave)
1/2 cup Italian Dressing
 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
2 TBSP What's This Here Sauce aka Worcestershire Sauce

Instructions
Add chicken to the crock pot
Mix BBQ sauce, Italian Dressing, Brown Sugar & Worcestershire Sauce in a separate bowl & then pour over chicken
Cover & cook 3-4 hours on High or 6-8 hours on Low



1 comment: