Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Refresh your mind

 
Let the dew of My Presence refresh your mind and heart.
 
So many, many things vie for your attention in this complex world of instant communication.
 
The world has changed enormously since I first gave the command to be still and know that I am God.
 
However, this timeless truth is essential for the well being of your soul.
 
As dew refreshes grass and flowers during the stillness of the night, so My Presence revitalizes you as you sit quietly with Me.
 
A refreshed, revitalized mind is able to sort out what is important and what is not.
 
In it's natural condition, your mind easily gets stuck on trivial matters.
 
Like the spinning wheels of a car trapped in mud, the cogs of your brain spin impotently when your focus on a trivial thing.
 
As soon as you start communicating with Me and the matter, your thoughts gain traction and you can move on to more important things.
 
Communicate with Me continually, and I will put My thoughts into your mind.
 
Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth. -- Psalm 46:10
 
For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.-- 1 Corinthians 14:33 NKJV
 
-Jesus Calling
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Teryn! Love the spinning wheels image. So true!

    I hope I will always remember that there is peace with God.
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved reading your thoughts, obviously you know what are you talking about! Your site is so easy to use too, I’ve bookmark it in my folder
    IV Therapy Near Me | Coachella IV Drips

    ReplyDelete