Monday, September 2, 2013

God is our Ultimate Provider

I love sitting in church & hearing a sermon you just need to hear. Actually, I've gotten to the point where every sermon I hear I needed that. I love when I hear God speaking to me. 

This week my dad is out visiting me. And my last post about my dad {here} he lost his job. I prayed & prayed over this sermon before we went to church, please God let it be something he hears from You & understands. And he did. 

I love seeing prayers answered. Don't you?

My dad has been fortunate enough to already get a new job & he starts this week when he gets back from California! My family is so thankful that he has been blessed by a new job. But it will still be a trialing period.



God is our Ultimate Provider. Is He yours? He provides for us with what we have & on His time. When something happens in your life that is a hiccup, the unexpected, or something we just flat out don't like.. Where do you turn? Do you immediately turn to God? Or do you turn to a friend? Or an addiction? Or just escape reality?

Psalms 34:4-5 NASB-- I sought the Lord, & He answered me, & delivered me from all my fears. They looked to Him & were radiant, & their faces will never be ashamed. 

God wants us to trust with Him in every circumstance, this includes the hard times. When we trust Him, He will provide for us. We need to demonstrate faith to receive His blessings.

Remember God always has a purpose through our difficult times. And in those difficult times we most likely are learning the most. 

Psalms 34:17-18 NASB -- The righteous cry, & the Lord hears & delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted & saves those who are crushed in spirit.  
**Looking for some encouragement from others? Sign up to be a pen pal! Click HERE**

2 comments:

  1. Love hearing about answered prayers, especially when it comes to jobs. It is hard to get jobs these days!
    Great post, those verses were needed right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful words and precious Scripture. Trusting God in every circumstance - amen! Thanks for sharing. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete