- 2 pie shells (found in freezer section)
- 2 9-10oz cans of chicken (white meat) or you can cook your own chicken from 2-3 breasts
- 1 can of mixed veggies (well drained) or frozen bag (thaw right before using)
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
Pierce the bottom of the pie shell with a fork so you do not get air bubbles.
Mix all the ingredients together.
Pour the ingredients into the pie shell.
Take the other shell & place over the top of the filling.
Seal the sides by pinching the edges together.
Bake 375 for 35-40 minutes or until brown.
Before with all the ingredients mixed together.
In the making
And waa-lah the baked result. DELICIOUS.
**Looking for some encouragement from others? Sign up to be a pen pal! Click HERE**