Monday, October 21, 2013

Pumpkin Cake

I always love the holiday times. Pinterest is loaded with fabulous seasonal food, especially desserts. This last week I attempted at making Pumpkin Cake. And by attempted I mean, every time I make a Pinterest recipe I hold my breath because mine NEVER looks the exact same as what I see & I just hope that it tastes as yummy as described!

This nailed it. I tested it out on the ladies for Bible Study. This week I settled for store bought pumpkin pie, but shh.

Pumpkin Cake
Step 1 - prepare cake
 Step 2 - Add brown sugar & cinnamon topping
 Step 3 - Bake
 Step 4 - Top cake with icing

I hope you enjoy this dessert as much as we did!

Save & print recipe below!

**Looking for some encouragement from others? Sign up to be a pen pal! Click HERE**  

No comments:

Post a Comment