Friday, April 12, 2013

Billboard Outreach...{Funnies}

Do you ever read billboards when you are driving?
I do. My favorite ones are the huge black billboards that say..."I saw that...God"
I was on Pinterest tonight and I found these really good Church Greeting signs.
I love that...if people are like me...and read them, that sign may change their life.
A catchy quote on a sign gets stuck in your head and then you can't forget it.
Kind of like the McDonalds..."Fishy Fishy". If that just got stuck in your head...I'm sorry.
 
So here are some pretty neat/funny Church billboard signs I found.
What a way to step out of the box on outreach.


 

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Those are great!! The first one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love church bulletins! We have a good one here in town that I always watch for.

    ReplyDelete