Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday's Verse & Prayer {Psalm 119:105}

I hope that you have found what I started last Monday encouraging! I pray that you all desire to be mature Christians like I do. Engrave His Word in your heart with me!

Starting in May we will be giving you a prayer each day to pray over your children (if you do not have children we apologize) but we are focusing on mothers for the month of May for Mother's Day. And I also heard something about a giveaway? So I'd be on the look out for that because I heard it's pretty bomb diggity. :)

Psalm 119:105 -- Your Word is a lamp to my feet & a light for my path.

Father,
I pray that I seek Your Word for guidance, always. I pray that I love out those clear instructions of Your Word. For I know when I walk in accordance to Your Word & ways my feet are guided by Your lamp & my pathway is lit from Your Truth. Help me to not sway into the devils dark path but to always to look You for my light.
Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment