I love Easter. Easter has the best candy. And I mean it's 2nd Thanksgiving with the best food. At least in my world.
But Easter is a biiiit more than just the food & the goodies. It's about the wondrous resurrection of the Jesus Christ. Hallelejuah!!
Last year these were a hit - well at least with the kids. And me!
- 12 eggs
- 1/3 cup Mayo
- 2 TBS Relish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Food Coloring
- Boil eggs
- Peel & cut eggs to remove yolk & put to the side
- Add cold water, 1 tsp vinegar, & food coloring (make as many different colors as you want)
- Soak eggs for as long as you want, if you want a pastel color for less time or a bold color for more time
- Remove from water & let sit to dry
- Smash together the yolk, mayo, relish & mustard in a plastic zip lock bag
- Cut a corner out of the bottom of the zip lock & squeeze into each half of dried colored egg!
- Add paprika to the top of the egg for garnishing