Sunday, March 3, 2013

DIY- Button Earrings

I have been Loving fun studded earrings.
Forever 21 has a pretty decent selection of whimsical studs to choose from.
But being a DIYer myself...I knew I could make some similar designs.
I found some cute buttons at Joann's Fabrics that I knew would be CUTE earrings.
The main cost of this project is the earring posts.
I found them in at Joann's for under $5.
This craft is really simple. My 10 year old made a pair of earrings for herself.
Items you will need:
E-6000 glue (on hand)
Rhinestones (optional)
Earring Posts
Flat back buttons (any craft store)

Pretty simple...5 minute DIY...the down side, the glue takes at least 24-48 hrs to form a secure bond. Yes, you could just buy a pair of earrings similar to these at F21 but where's the fun in that?

I love a fun DIY!

This post was originally posted on my personal blog. It was too fun not to share with you.. 

2 comments: